We provide information on how to avoid being the victim of a scam and recognize a liar. You will also find places to report on those people. Whether you are buying or selling a car, house, applicance, clothes or any item you need to be informed to avoid being a victim.
If you are currently in discusions with someone on sites to purchase or sell an item you can search and see if someone else has reported on them. There is no website that can protect you. You must protect yourself! While you may be in a rush to buy or sell an item, you must be careful and diligent in your dealings. Failure could result in lost money, identity theft or a negative effect of your credit rating.
We also a Free Searchable database of known Liars and Spammers. You can search by Username, E-mail address or IP number.
You can use this: SEARCH to check the scammer database
Every day is another story of someone losing money or their heart to someone on a dating website. There is no reason to be the next victim.
There are many indications that the person you are communicating with is a liar or a scam. Here is a brief list:
- They are from out of the country.
- They offer a deal too good to be true.
- They ask questions about your financial situation.
- They want you to transfer money by wire (Western Union, Moneygram).
- They will pay more than the item and ask you to pay someone else the excess or refund them the difference.
- Watch out for counterfeit checks & money orders.